The crazy reason why Paul Pogba doesn’t let Kurt Zouma come to his house anymore

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has banned his France national teammate Kurt Zouma from his house because he beated him at card games.
Now, this is a pretty bizzarre reason to ban somebody from your house, but it’s quite believable actually because the on-loan defender said it himself.
Zouma is currently on loan to Stoke City and made the surprising claim, jokingly telling how Pogba hates losing so much that he has banned him from his house because he beated him at Uno.
“He doesn’t like to lose when we play card games, like Uno,” Zouma told Goal.
“The other day I went to his house and I beat him. He was so, so, so angry. He didn’t want me to come anymore.
“He told me ‘don’t come anymore to my house’. I said ‘my friend, please. It’s only Uno we’re talking about'”.
Zouma also spoke about the midfielder’s critics who target him for changing his hairstyle too often.
“You have to say he [Pogba] loves doing haircuts, he loves that,” he continued.
“He loves haircuts, dabbing. I told him to stop but he doesn’t want to stop.
“Pogba is one of the best players – he’s got everything. That’s why people talk about him because he’s so so good.”
The crazy reason why Paul Pogba doesn’t let Kurt Zouma come to his house anymore The crazy reason why Paul Pogba doesn’t let Kurt Zouma come to his house anymore Reviewed by Lyrical on November 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.