Romelu Lukaku has revealed the three surprisng strikers he watched to improve his game

Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku has named the three forwards he was made to watch by his Belgium coach Roberto Martinez to improve his game.
The 24-year-old last summer completed his 75million pounds move to the Red Devils from Everton.
Recently, he has been going through a goal drought, failing to score in seven matches, but he ended that streak by scoring a brace in Belgium’s 3-3 draw with Mexico.
And Martinez wants him at his best ahead of the World Cup in Russia next summer.
“I’ve improved my movement, especially in the box,” Lukaku told Belgian publication DH.
“Two years ago, at Everton, Roberto Martinez made me watch videos of my own movement, but also those of other strikers like Hugo Sanchez, Edinson Cavani and Chicharito.
“You need to sit down and watch the Uruguayan’s movement inside the box. It’s incredible.
“On top of that, I worked three times a week on my runs inside the box with my coaches.” 
Romelu Lukaku has revealed the three surprisng strikers he watched to improve his game Romelu Lukaku has revealed the three surprisng strikers he watched to improve his game Reviewed by Lyrical on November 14, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.