Luis Suarez blames Leo Messi for a surprising reason why

Luis Suarez has not started this season in the best possible way.
Barcelona star is in a crisis of goals, but for this he has a very strong reason.
Even coach Ernesto Valverde does not seem to be happy with the Uruguayan, which often substituted in the second half.
Now Suarez explains in an interview for Sport the reason for his failure this season to score goals.
Related image
“I do not think this is an anxiety. That would be if I were to dribble five players and not score. “
”I am quite. And now I want to rest in those international breaks to return even stronger. “
“Sometimes I faile to score because I have pressure to help Messi,” said Suarez.

Image result for messi suarez
Image result for messi suarez
Luis Suarez blames Leo Messi for a surprising reason why Luis Suarez blames Leo Messi for a surprising reason why Reviewed by Lyrical on November 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.