Huge injury blow for Arsenal as star suffers thigh starin on international duty

Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud is in danger to miss Arsenal’s clash with Tottenham next week after suffering a thigh injury with the France national team.
Giroud was sent back in London after scoring in France’s win over Wales.
The Mirror are reporting that the striker might have suffered a thigh strain and is expected to undergo further tests in London.
Arsenal host local rivals Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday and it would be a huge blow for Arsene Wenger if Giroud fails to be fit in time.
Meanwhile, the 31-year-old insists he didn’t regret his summer decision to stay at the club, despite not appearing as much as he wants this term.
“I am happy at Arsenal and I am fine with the decision to stay because I want to.
“I am thinking that the story between the club and myself is not over and not finished.
“I keep believing in my quality and I keep the faith. I have a lot of objectives with Arsenal and my country so I always try to move forward and keep scoring.” 
Huge injury blow for Arsenal as star suffers thigh starin on international duty Huge injury blow for Arsenal as star suffers thigh starin on international duty Reviewed by Lyrical on November 12, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.