Chelsea’s Tiemoue Bakayoko names four French stars who are ‘no better than me’

Chelsea’s Tiemoue Bakayoko speaks out

While most of Chelsea’s squad have been away from Stamford Bridge during the international break, one player who remained at Cobham is Tiemoue Bakayoko.
Bakayoko was left out of France’s squad during the current international fortnight.
France beat Wales 2-0 on Friday night, while they face Germany in a friendly this week.
French TV station Canal Plus, as reported by L’Equipe, have sat down with Bakayoko, and the Chelsea star have called out four current players in Didier Deschamps’ squad who are “no better than me”.

Bakayoko v four French stars

So who is Bakayoko rating himself against? The Chelsea star said the following:
I believe in this World Cup, it remains my goal. I play in a big club, I think it can play in my favour.
I think (Adrian) Rabiot, (N’Golo) Kante, (Blaise) Matuidi, (Corentin) Tolisso are no better than me.
I respect the choices of the coach and I also respect the selected players, they are talented, they are friends. I am proud that they are selected, I would like to be with them. But I’m not worse than them.

West Brom v Chelsea

When the Premier League restarts this weekend, Chelsea head to West Brom.
Last time out the Blues beat Man United 1-0 at home. Alvaro Morata was the hero for Antonio Conte on that day.

Chelsea have a few injury concerns before the Baggies game. Victor Moses is still sidelined with a thigh injury, while Michy Batshuayi is out with a foot injury.
There are also doubts over Eden Hazard after he picked up a knock on international duty with Belgium.
Chelsea’s Tiemoue Bakayoko names four French stars who are ‘no better than me’ Chelsea’s Tiemoue Bakayoko names four French stars who are ‘no better than me’ Reviewed by Lyrical on November 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.