The FA has decided what to do with Antonio Conte after he sent off in Chelsea’s last match

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been charged by the Football Association with misconduct following his dismissal against Swansea City.
The Blues boss was sent off in the 43rd minute of his side’s victory on Wednesday against Swansea City.
Conte watched the entire second half on a dressing-room TV after he reacted for the referee’s decision not to award a corner when the game was 0-0.
He has time until 18:00 GMT on Tuesday to apeal, the FA says.
Related image
The Italian apologised for his behaviour after the match at ”Stamford Bridge”.
He said: “I was frustrated. I made a mistake. During the game I suffer. With my players I suffer. It’s a pity. I apologise for this.”
Related image
The FA has decided what to do with Antonio Conte after he sent off in Chelsea’s last match The FA has decided what to do with Antonio Conte after he sent off in Chelsea’s last match Reviewed by Lyrical on November 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.