Barcelona star reveals how he’s enjoying football more after the deparature of Neymar

Barcelona and Spain defender Jordi Alba has revealed how he’s performing better since the sale of Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain.
The left-back has more confidence now drawing forward in attack from the left flank and has the space to be more creative.
So far he has made four assists in La Liga, being one of Barca’s key players.
Previously he shared the left wing with Neymar, but this season he’s been having more space to perform, with the summer arrival Ousmane Dembele out injured.
“He [Neymar] is a great player who, due to his circumstances or feelings or thoughts, decided to leave,” Alba told Mundo Deportivo ahead of Spain’s friendlies with Costa Rica and Russia.
“In the end, there are still many more guys who can do a good job and I am delighted with the people there.
“As I said before, I have more space to run into and, honest, for me it’s much better.
“I have regained confidence. With more space on the left I am very comfortable and that is demonstrated in the field. I’m enjoying it in a way I haven’t for a long time.”
Barcelona star reveals how he’s enjoying football more after the deparature of Neymar Barcelona star reveals how he’s enjoying football more after the deparature of Neymar Reviewed by Lyrical on November 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.