Messi responds to the challenge of Cristiano Ronaldo ("Come to Italy") with a bombshell

Leo sends a message to Portuguese

Leo Messi kills them silently. Cristiano Ronaldo despised, at the same time that challenged the Argentine star: "Messi? 

I do not miss him, maybe him me. 

I played in England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, in the national team, while he is still in Spain.

Maybe he needs me more ", started CR7
 "I would like him to come to Italy one day. Like me, that accepts the challenge.

However, if he is happy there, I respect him: he is a fantastic player, a good guy but I'm not missing anything here. 

This is my new life and I am happy, "says the Portuguese.

"The past is over, now I want to win for Juventus. 

I have to defend these colors and the rest does not count. 

If I played against Real, I would try to give my best, "he concluded.
A proposal, to see Leo playing in Italy, for which the Argentine has an immediate response: retire at Barca.

The Argentine crack will only leave Barcelona to return to Argentina and hang the boots where he started, in the Newells Old Boys. Out of there, nothing.
Messi responds to the challenge of Cristiano Ronaldo ("Come to Italy") with a bombshell Messi responds to the challenge of Cristiano Ronaldo ("Come to Italy") with a bombshell Reviewed by Lyrical on December 12, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.