Barcelona star confirms he has offers to leave


An FC Barcelona star, who has been heavily linked with Manchester United, has now confirmed there are numerous offers on the table for him.
France international Samuel Umtiti, who joined the Blaugrana last season, has quickly established himself as a first-team regular and is said to be looking for an improved contract with the Catalan club.
The centre back, who reportedly has a £54 million (R898 million) release clause in his current contract, is apparently being monitored by Jose Mourinho’s United, but according to the player, the Red Devils are not the only team that are interested in his services.
“It’s not only Manchester United,” Umtiti told Canal FC.
1522739938_93f7a
“Other clubs want me as well, but my sole focus is on Barcelona. It was my dream to play at Barca. And I achieved it when I was just 22. I’m very happy here, whenever I play and whenever I train.
“Negotiations for a contract renewal have not started yet. My release clause is low, but that’s not what I worry about, I focus on the pitch.”
The English giants will be wary of Umtiti’s quotes as they have seen the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos and Neymar all receive bumper new contracts after United were linked with them.
Umtiti has made 76 appearances for the Catalan side since his arrival, scoring one goal along the way.
Image result for umtiti
Barcelona star confirms he has offers to leave Barcelona star confirms he has offers to leave Reviewed by Lyrical on April 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.