Chelsea fans are angry with Tiemoue Bakayoko after what he said about one of his teammates

Chelsea fans are not happy with Tiemoue Bakayoko after he compared himself with one of the best midfielders in the Premier League, N’Golo Kante.
The French midfielder made the claim after finding out he has been left out of the national team squad for the November friendlies against Wales and Germany.
He was also left out of the World Cup qualifiers in October, which has clearly frustrated him.
In an interview for L’Equipe h said that he’s just as good as the players selected ahead of him.
“I am disappointed,” said Bakayoko. “I believe in this World Cup, it remains my goal. I play in a big club, I think it can play in my favour.
“I think [Adrien] Rabiot, Kante, [Blaise] Matuidi, [Corentin] Tolisso are no better than me. I respect the choices of the coach and I also respect the selected players, they are talented, they are friends.
“I am proud that they are selected, I would like to be with them. But I’m not worse than them.”
Here’s how Chelsea fans reacted to these commets. 
Chelsea fans are angry with Tiemoue Bakayoko after what he said about one of his teammates Chelsea fans are angry with Tiemoue Bakayoko after what he said about one of his teammates Reviewed by Lyrical on November 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.